LPO aims to:
- Establish a fun, professional network with inspiring and like-minded members
- become an enabler for long-lasting, meaningful, and impactful initiatives
LPO membership provides:
- Privileged access to exclusive LPO and LNCC networking events and workshops;
- Special access to our & partner events (including “by invitation only”);
- Endless opportunities to connect with Global Lithuanian Leaders ( GLL ) all around the world;
- Friendly updates via LPO available channels;
- Opportunity to find same-minded professionals for your own team or future projects;
- United voices tend to be heard better.
Who we are
The Club welcomes individual residing in or around the Greater Oslo area who fits the following:
- Lithuanian or has personal ties with Lithuania;
- High (university) education;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience;
- Proficiency in English;
- Willingness to contribute;
- Personal traits: open-minded, flexible, and curious;.
Can’t tick them all?
Don’t be worried – reach out and we will figure something out together!
By the way, there are some rules to follow.
Read LPO membership rules here.