Become a member
Connecting Businesses and Professionals between Norway and Lithuania
Why become LPO member?
Unlock the Power of Networking!
Connect with like-minded Lithuanian professionals through exclusive LPO and LNCC networking events and workshops, fostering valuable relationships within the community.
Pride of Belonging
Be a part of a closely bonded community that celebrates your Lithuanian heritage, providing a sense of belonging and unity among professionals in Oslo.
Together we create long-lasting initiatives and projects between Norway and Lithuania. Participate in shaping the future through professional and academic collaborations.
LPO membership rules
What it means to be a member of LPO
It means only great things to be part of the LPO community, but we also account for that all our members share the following:
Some practical info
- The full-year membership lasts from 1st January till the 31st of December.
- All LPO club members volunteer and contribute by yearly membership fee (collected funds are used for running the club, renting venues, equipment, etc).
- The plans and budgets to be presented during General LPO Members meetings.
- Membership fee for the year of 2023 – 1000,- NOK (invoice sent via email). You can call yourself a member after receiving confirmation from LPO Committee and paying for your membership. After that, you will be invited into all our internal and external communication channels.
- The membership can be withdrawn at any time by sending us a message via email. We just note there is no refund possible.