Visma is proud, in cooperation with Difi (Agency for Public Management and eGovernment), to invite you to a seminar regarding public procurement in Norway. The seminar is in English and is free of charge.
The Norwegian public sector is an important market. Annually public entities buy goods and services for approximately NOK 400 billion. The contracts vary widely in scope, which implies that both Norwegian or non-Norwegian private enterprises should be able to tender for profitable opportunities. The seminar will cover topics as:
- How to find public tender invitations
- How to qualify for participating in tenders
- Issues that non-Norwegian enterprises must know
- Filing of tender documents
- Legal issues – handling of complaints
Time: Thursday 22 January 2015. Registration 08.45-09.00, seminar 09.00-11.30. Where: Visma building at Bjørvika, Dronning Eufemias gate 16. BNCC